Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Favorite (and EASY) Warm You Up from the Cold Recipe

Okay ladies we are stuck inside and maybe stuck in a rut so let’s share some recipes to warm us up. So post your fav in the comments below!!!!

This is a new recipe that was a BIG hit with my family, even my picky little 3 year old. Now when I first read it I was like no way but it seriously made the best roast I have ever had. Here is a link to the original recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-London-Broil/Detail.aspx but I made a few little tweaks so you can see my version as well. Make some mashed potatoes and green beans and you have a great meal.

Ingredients
2 pounds flank steak or any roast
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste

Combine everything but the roast and mix together. Put the roast in your slow cooker and pour mixture over top. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment